Stay Safe at Gran Isla Hotels
Due to the growing concern about the COVID-19, Gran Isla Hotels has implemented health, safety and hygiene protocols to ensure your wellbeing while staying with us. We are totally committed to provide a safe environment to our guests and workers.
Our H&S protocols embrace the following lines of action:
- Increased hygiene standards, both of rooms and public areas
- Ventilation of rooms and public areas
- Outdoor activities and services
- Adapted bar and restaurant
- Enhance a contactless experience
- Social distancing
- Mask use and temperature control of our staff
- Hand sanitiser gel available at all public areas and in rooms
- COVID-19 tests and medical service available
All of our employees have received specific training for preventing COVID-19 and for adapting these protocols to their posts at work.
Gran Isla Hotels is using an external independent audit company and visited regularly by a team of inspectors in order to evaluate the correct use of protocols following the local Health&Safety and World Health Organization (WHO) regulations.
Gran Isla Hotels