STAY SAFE AT GRAN ISLA HOTELS
Due to the growing concern about COVID-19, Gran Isla Hotels has implemented health, safety and hygiene protocols to ensure your well-being during your stay with us. We are fully committed to providing a safe environment for our guests and employees.
Our covid health, safety and hygiene protocols cover the following lines of action:
- Raising hygiene standards, both in rooms and public areas.
- Ventilation of rooms and public areas
- Outdoor activities and services
- Adapted bar and restaurant
- Contactless contactless experience
- Social distancing
- Use of face masks and temperature control by our staff
- Hand sanitising gel available in all public areas and rooms
- COVID-19 testing and medical service available
All our employees have received specific training to prevent COVID-19 and to adapt these protocols to their jobs.
Gran Isla Hotels uses an independent external auditing company and is regularly visited by a team of inspectors to assess the correct use of the protocols in accordance with local Health and Safety and World Health Organisation (WHO) regulations.
Gran Isla Hotels.